My name is Ben Freeman
- I was born and raised in Falmouth Maine.
- I went to the University of Connecticut, graduated in 2020, where I majored in Health Care Management, and minored in Public Policy. At UConn I also played Division 1 ice hockey.
- The summer of 2020 I gained a NSCA CPT certification
- Currently Playing professional hockey
- In the summers I work as a strength coach for a wide array of people. I help train college athletes and anyone trying to get stronger or improve their healthy.
I am obsessed with health, wellness, and performance. By no means am I an expert, but I plan to be. After a career in hockey I hope to use my degree and knowledge to enter the health care field and provide alternatives to the current options. My end goal is to open a community based gym with large support systems to improve people’s lives. Please enjoy and interact with this site. Leave comments and suggestion. I hope to build a large community of people actively seeking to improve their health, wellness, and performance.
To the moon,
Nice work Ben!
This will be fun and helpful
LikeLiked by 1 person