My name is Ben Freeman
- I was born and raised in Falmouth Maine.
- Growing up I played baseball, soccer, golf, ice hockey, and more.
- At Falmouth High I played soccer, baseball, and hockey. When I moved on to Northfield Mount Hermon, I played baseball and hockey
- Went to University of Connecticut, graduated in 2020, where I majored in Health Care Management, and minored in Public Policy
- NSCA CPT certified
- Played division 1 hockey at the University of Connecticut
- Currently Playing professional hockey
- In the summers I work as a semi private personal training
I am obsessed with health, wellness, and performance. By no means am I an expert, but I plan to be. Call me what you want, I like to say I am a citizen scientist. After a career in hockey I hope to use my degree and knowledge to enter the health care field and provide alternatives to the current options. My end goal is to open a community based gym with large support systems to improve people’s lives. Please enjoy and interact with this site. Leave comments and suggestion. I hope to build a large community of people actively seeking to improve their health, wellness, and performance.
To the moon,